Thursday, February 24, 2011

Watch Out!

I think our house may be the home of many mood swings. Dave is starting the terrible twos. Don't get me wrong - he isn't terrible at all BUT he does go from giggly and happy one minute to a pile of mush, wriggling and crying at my feet in seconds. All because Scout (his stuffed dog) didn't get to go to daycare with him or I didn't have a snack in his hand THAT INSTANT... it keeps his momma and daddy on their toes.

In the female realm of our house - yes, I'm fully aware I'm about to be outnumbered. I'm pregnant. Need I say more? Jeremy and I may be watching some sporting event or "What would you do" on t.v. and I'm reduced to tears... all because of some human interest story. The next second I'm usually mad at Jeremy because he was teasing me or not sensitive enough to my feelings about the situation. Can anyone say "Mood Swing."

Now Jeremy... with all the emotions around him, he's a little on edge too...

Needless to say, our house has been a minefield as to what is going to set one of us off... Bella, suprisingly is the most calm one of the house right now... unless someone knocks on the door. So if you come to visit - BEWARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...