Monday, June 6, 2011

Excess Love...

I've had this revelation today...

The past few weeks I've been slightly smothering my boys (Jeremy and Dave) with love. Dave pretty much is getting lots of kisses, snuggles, extra rocks (as in the rocking chair), and almost whatever he wants - to an extent. I'm actually usually a very loving person, but this has been even more over the top than usual.

I've come to the conclusion... I have some extra love in me stored up for this coming baby and it doesn't have anywhere else to go but to smother those around me. For the sake of Dave's cheeks and Jeremy's sanity (if you know Jeremy - he doesn't necessarily like to be OVER-LOVED) this little guy better come out and meet us soon so I can start giving some of this extra to him!

I seriously can't wait until he gets here! Maybe this is why so many pregnant ladies out there are a little over the top emotionally - their bodies are already getting ready to love on their coming children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...