Friday, May 6, 2011

Much Needed Catch Up

Life has been pretty crazy lately... I've been meaning to catch everyone up on our lives but I just haven't taken the time to actually sit down and post. So - over an episode of GLEE on a Friday night and with Bella Boo sitting by my side and Dave "supposed" to be in bed but yelling "Bella" over and over I start my post... BTW - Glee might be one of the best shows on television right now. I'm sure everyone has at least watched or heard of the show a few times but I have really loved it from the beginning. I didn't even like Lady Gaga's "Born this Way" until the Glee cast sang it!
So let the update begin...

We've been doing a lot of this...


Dave likes to dress up in our laundry as we are folding it - apparently his favorite is Daddy's underware!

As the weather continued to get warmer outside - we started playing outside. Dave likes to play with daddy more now than mommy. Unfortunately, I can't pick him up and run around with him like daddy right now!

We've been boating - In the garage!
A few weeks ago Rachel came to Alta Vista and the next day we went to our friend Molly's shower. The shower was in Kansas City and was so very nice! We were in the car for forever - Rachel even longer than me as she had to drive back to Wichita that night but it was worth it. I can't believe how lucky I am to have such wonderful girlfriends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...