Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Time Keeper

It's been almost a month since my 28th birthday. (September 24th) I was kinda grumpy that day. I had just finished reading "The Time Keeper" by Mitch Albom. If you've ever read any Mitch Albom books, they are usually a quick read. However, his books tend to "stick with me" for quite a while.

The Time Keeper

This particular book was (in a nutshell) about the first keeper of time and how tracking time has changed the world. It follows the story of two individuals, each who have a different wish of time. One wishes for time to stop and the other wishes for it to go on forever. What the book meant to me, was a reminder to not take any day for granted and to ensure that my time is spent fulfilling the vision I have for my life.

So, on my birthday, I was happy to spend it with my co-workers and family. I was certainly cognizant that I was given another year in this crazy life with a great job, good friends and a happy family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...