Saturday, January 9, 2016

Back in Action

I miss my blog. I miss the random diary entries that I feel compelled to share my opinion and our every days going-ons. Life changes and different things take priority. 2015 was not a year that I focused on me and what I need to be a great Amanda. I was a good mom, employee, wife, and daughter, not necessarily in that order, but I wasn't the best "me".

As you may know, I get a lot of passion in having a goal and working towards it or at least having an overarching narrative for what I want my life to be. I think this blog helps me be accountable to that goal or narrative.

So without futher ado.... I'm back. And here are a few things that have been happening over the past few months.

We had Christmas for my side of the family at our house. It was a wonderful day of yummy food (JM smoked a turkey!) games and hanging out with family. It really made my whole Christmas season to have everyone to our house to celebrate the holiday. 
I snuggled my Dilly by the fire. He seems to have me wrapped around his little finger. I mean - who could resist those eyes!
JM and I had season tickets to the K-State Football games again this year. And...we bought two more so we could bring our rowdy boys along. This game was pretty cold so the boys got to stay home. 
I took my Dave on a Mommy/Son date. We dressed nice, ate at a Japanese Steakhouse and went to a movie. It was an awesome Sunday date and I can't wait to take him out again. 
I got to be a Classy Cat again! And guess what? I still knew ALL the dances. Oh how I miss those days! It was great fun to dance with all the "old timers" and watch the band receive the Stutler Award
The boys fooled around at Christmas. :)

I'll be back soon with more words, diary entries and opinions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...