Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Barefoot - Elin Hildenbrand

I've read several books this year already. I'm going to have to write about all of them at some point... but today is for Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand.


Barefoot was at the top of the bestseller list for quite some while. My expert opinion? It was okay. It had good character development and I was interested. It just didn't keep me wanting to read it. I love a book that sticks with you for days/weeks. A book that makes me question other things in life or at least jumps out at me in random times of the day. This book just didn't do that for me.

I laughed and cried at the appropriate moments and liked it just fine. But it was just that... a just fine book. I enjoy a good Sunday afternoon read, this book almost made that mark. The book was enjoyable, just drug out a bit too long to be considered that coveted "Sunday afternoon read" title.
I didn't do a great job in "selling" this book. But if you are interested... Amazon has it here. I vote getting it from the library. :) 
AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...