Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just the "FIVE" of us...

As my first blog attempt I'm going to share some really exciting news... Dave is going to be a big brother! We are due June 13th, 2011. Kinda crazy because for a few weeks we'll have two kids under 2 years old!

We've been trying to tell Dave there is a baby in mommy's tummy but he hasn't quite figured out anything except my stomach is growing quite quickly. Maybe I thought I was a lot skinnier before but I definately feel like I'm A LOT bigger now. In any case, he's in for a BIG change... currently he is the center of attention at all times and I'm afraid that will be a big adjustment.

If anyone has any great ideas of how to help combat any jealousy prior to an acutal brother or sister being pregnant, let me know... I think I'll probably buy a baby doll and carry it around for a while to help out a bit but I guess he'll just have to adjust the best he can.

And if you were wondering... the current "four" of us include: Jeremy, Me, Dave and Bella - I'm not pregnant with twins!

I hope to get the hang of this and hopefully post some pictures with the next post!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you started a blog! I'm super excited for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...