Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Swimming!!!

I've felt torn between my two precious boys... Dillon needs my attention to eat and get changed and I feel like poor Dave gets slighted. I was trying to think of something special I could do with Dave... more for me than him... I don't think he notices that he doesn't get as much attention as Dillon but I needed some bonding time with my big boy. Answer to my prayers... SWIMMING LESSONS!!!

It's always been a joke with our group of couple friends that people from Alta Vista don't know how to swim. I'm pretty sure that's not the case but I was about to break the sterotype (STD Man... anyone else listen to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning?).

My dad watched Dillon while I got to take David to swimming lessons. He was in the baby pool and sometimes the 2 foot and loved it! He goes to the pool with Judy, his babysitter, and you could definately tell he was a pool rat!


Dave and his little friend Marlie Mae... How cute are they?!?



My little fishy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...