Thursday, April 26, 2012

Since I last posted.

A lot has happened since I last posted.
Dilly is crawing all over the place. He's walking behind his walker too.
David is going to live to 100. That's what he told Jeremy tonight. These boys are so crazy.
I started training for a new job. I'm going to be working at the same place but doing Human Resources duties.
Jeremy has been fishing, twice.
We had lunch together today.
We went on a date! But just in town.
Dave has been peeling his own clementines.
Dill is feeding himself - He loves bananas, strawberries, peas and potato casserole!

I've been meaning to post this for forever. Of course, Dillon would start crawling to his brother first. This is Dill's first "real" crawling. To Dave. Pretty sweet to me! Disclaimer - video can be a little jumpy. This is not taken from a video camera but one of those flip cam type ones.


Jeremy has taken a couple more videos. I'll try to upload them within the next few days too.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...