Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Disgusted...

I'm taking a quick detour from my usual posts about family, friends and happiness. I am disgusted. With what you ask? The Bachelor.

I just watched my DVRed Bachelor from Monday night. That show is a guilty pleasure. It's kinda like Eminem for me. I don't love it... but something makes me keep watching/listening to it. I'm not a huge fan of Ben. He's okay - not my type of guy though. I usually just love watching those competeing for the Bachelor/Bachelorette's love. I remember loving Ali's season because the guys seemed to be such good friends. Monday night... not so much.

I always wonder how I would react to the different senarios they put the girls in. After the first night, I was telling Rachel that I would have likely been the one to try to get Monica and Jenna to "talk it out." Maybe that isn't how I would handle the situation but how I would HOPE I would handle it. I can tell you, there is NO WAY I would ever be climbing on a bridge for love. Uh huh... Love to me is Jeremy climbing up the ladder to paint because I can't get on the forth rung. Moving on...

Tonight I found myself thinking... could I have possibly anyone in the United States see me call a girl I don't even know a B? I am appalled. I realize there is editing that goes on that makes a situation look different than it is, but, those words have to come out of your mouth at some point in time! The producers do not make you say specific things about a particular person... and if they did - I'd be hightailing my cocktail dress wearing butt out of there. I mean... your parents, friends, family and potential significant other is going to see you acting like that. And I can't think of a bigger turnoff.

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...