Sunday, January 8, 2012

Say a little prayer...

I have started and not finished a bizillon posts this past month. Needless to say - it's been a little crazy in the McDiffett household. Let me give you a rundown.

When I left you with our house tour and my mom's birthday/retirement party, none of the Young Family knew what we were in for. My mom has since been admitted to the hospital 3 times and my dad has been admitted to the hospital once. Long long story short... my mom got whooping cough but was undiagnosed for about 3 weeks. She coughed so hard that she ended up being in quite a bit of pain in her rib area because of brusing and possibly pulled muscles. We found out Friday that in the month since her retirement party she's had and maybe still has pertussis (whooping cough), the flu, mono, and a virus. She also will have to get her gallbladder removed sometime as soon as she's well. She's very weak right now and just trying to get better.

My dad was admitted to the hospital on Friday because of the flu but they've since found that his bowel is blocked. Pretty much how he explained it to me was that literally his stomach was in knots. He is better now (Sunday) but my mom was actually admitted to the hospital today (3rd time).

Jeremy, Dave, Dillon and I have all had the flu this week and Dave is just now getting over it for the most part. It's been a bit of a crazy past week. :(

On a more fun and lighter note... I'll be posting pictures in just a few of what has been going on in the past month!

If you are reading this... a quick prayer for health in my family would be greatly appreciated. Not one thing is a huge deal but all the little things added up are getting quite stressful!

2 comments:

  1. Saying a prayer for your family! I'm so sorry it has been so rough. Tell Betty and Sam I hope they feel better soon. I hope you, Jeremy, and the boys also feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your family!! I'm not working this week, so I'll be around if they need anything -- please pass that on for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...