Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful Month

My friend Emily has a blog and had a post the other day about Thankful month. So... I decided to join in and post what I'm thankful for every day!

Since it's November 4th. I have a bit of catching up to do.

#1 - Jeremy

I'm lucky to have a great guy who helps out around the house, takes me to football games, and even doesn't care when I don't "completely" understand what's going on! Plus... he's a super dad.  Love you pookie!


#2 - My Boy - Dave
His silly personality and sweet nature make me smile every day. I can't believe how fast he has grown up. I love hearing his jabbering and seeing the things he picks up without anyone teaching him. He's such a smartie... not sure where he gets it! He has very average parents! :) I'm so surprised at what a wonderful and caring big brother he has turned out to be... I know the boys will argue soon enough... but it's nice to see him comforting Dill when he's upset and "helping" his momma when she needs it.


#3 - My Boy - Dill
Little Dilly Dawg is the most laid back baby I've ever been around. His smiles melt my heart and his giggles make me giggle. He laughs at my dancing around the house and lights up when his daddy or I come in the room. I can't imagine our lives without him. I know I'm constantly being a "mother hen" to him, as Jeremy would say... but it's just because he's my little boy and growing even faster than Davey Dawg did!


#4 - My Brother - Troy
My mom and I were talking the other day about the changes that have taken place in Dave's life since Dillon was born and how he's rolled with the punches. My brother and I are 11 years apart and I can't imagine how me showing up affected him! I hear I was a pretty needy baby and child and I'm sure Troy put up with a lot! Plus... I really put a lot of effort into being the "annoying little sister" during his high school years, so I'm sure he was more than annoyed with me. BUT... I remember so many things about him then... even though I was pretty young. I must have really looked up to him. Still do... he's a great dad, father, son and a "special" brother!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...